As an Apple Authorized Service Provider Royal Photo is committed to continue fixing your Apple device even during the challenging times that we all live because of COVID-19. Service will be available for our customer with a process that assure the security of everyone.
Due to high demand service for Apple products is by appointment only. All cases will be dealt on a first-come, first-served basis. They will be no Urgent repair until further notice.
Book your spot for a Repair
On Apple support website
- Go to getsupport.apple.com
- Select your Apple item and answer the support questions
- Select Bring in for Repair
- Connect to your Apple ID
- Select Royal Photo and confirm the date and time
- Cancel or Modify your appointment on mysupport.apple.com
If no spots are available, you can check on an other time. Cancellations or modifications happens frequently.
Drop your device
Your safety and the one of our employees is our priority. That is why we kindly ask our customers to
- Wash their hands at the entrance of the store
- Please wear a mask
- Make sure to Back-up and Disable Find my iPhone feature on your device
Track your repair
At the end of diagnostic
A technician will call you or send you an email to confirm service fee ($119 minimum for out of warranty Mac) and spare part fee that is necessary for fixing your device.
When your device is fixed
A technician will call you with the necessary instructions to pick up your device securely.